1. RockBoard® Flat MIDI Cables
The RockBoard® team has developed the RockBoard® Flat MIDI Cables as an extension of the ever growing and popular RockBoard® Flat Cables range. These ingenious cables are just as flat and super compact as all other RockBoard® Flat Cables and the plug disappears completely into the socket of the device to be connected. This saves valuable space on the pedal board, in hardware stations or anywhere else where MIDI-based music is involved.
The high-quality and extremely inexpensive RockBoard® Flat MIDI Cables are now available in black in the following lengths:
The 30 cm long RockBoard® Flat MIDI Cables will soon be available in blue, green, red and yellow at the same price as the black version.
Specifications RockBoard® Flat MIDI Cables
- Flat MIDI cables with rectangular profile
- Compact and super-flat angled connectors
- Flexible copper conductor 5 x 7 x 0.12 mm
- Suitable for use with clock/SYNC functionality & phantom powering
- Max. Rated current 1A
- PVC outer insulation
- Angled DIN 5 pin connector
- Operating temperature -20° C to +60° C
- External dimensions Cable (W x H) 6.5 x 3.5 mm (rectangular)
- External dimensions plug (L x W x H) 33 x 15 x 10 mm (1 5/16″ x 9/16″ x 3/8″)
2. RockBoard® Flat Power Cables
Another new addition to the RockBoard® range of cables is the ultra-compact Flat Power Cables, which
are used to power effect pedals and save a lot of space. Two versions are available for different
applications: With two flat right-angle plugs or with one angled and one straight plug. The cables
themselves are practically flat in both versions. Both versions are available in three different lengths:
The RockBoard® Flat Power Cables are high-quality power supply cables for effects pedals and were developed, based on our Flat Patch Cables. Their super compact plugs are smaller than those of most other power cables on the market. This way they save valuable pedal board space as well as potrusions over the pedalboard's edge. Other than most commonly available power cables, RockBoard® Flat Power Cables do not use two parallel cable lines, but use the same design as instrument cables with a central wire surrounded by a shielding layer. This effectively prevents electrical interference into the audio signal.
Specifications RockBoard® Flat Power Cables
- High quality power cable for effects pedals
- Extra compact angled plugs
- 5.5 x 2.1 mm barrel plugs
- Twisted copper shield for minimizing electrical interference
- Angled plug dimensions (L x W x H) 20 x 11 x 10.5 mm (13/16“ x 7/16“ x 5/16“)
For international pricing, please contact your local distributor or dealer.
For more information, please visit: