Chicago, IL (November 19, 2018) – Elrick Bass Guitars, Ltd. announces a Limited run of basses with Exotic Ebony tops included at no additional cost. This limited offer is limited to 10 pieces. The additional cost (usually +$500) for the Exotic Ebony tops is waived for this Limited offer.
Hand-carved from the finest hardwoods, Elrick Basses feature bodies of swamp ash or alder. Necks are constructed of quarter-sawn hard maple or quarter-sawn wenge, a 24 fret + zero fret wenge fretboard is standard. 4-string basses feature 34” scale, 35” scale is standard on all other instruments, many other scales are also available by special request. All models feature 2-way truss rods, custom Elrick bridge, Hipshot hardware, Dunlop straploks, Bartolini pickups and 3-band active/passive preamp as original equipment. Elrick hardshell case is included.
A “Heel-less” body design makes these the most comfortable playing bolt-on neck bass guitars available. In order to achieve the utmost in stability as well as playability, necks are attached using five bolts in an asymmetrical pattern.
Gold Series 4-String bass prices start at $3,100.
Elrick Exotic Ebony Top Gold Series options include:
- quarter-sawn maple fretboard
- santos rosewood fretboard
- indian rosewood fretboard
- cocobolo fretboard
- birdseye maple fretboard
- gabon ebony fretboard
- macassar ebony fretboard
- kingwood fretboard
- pink ivory fretless fingerboard
- brazilian rosewood fretboard
- lined or unlined fretless fingerboard
- glow-in-the-dark side dots
- 3mm pearl dot or block fretboard inlay
- non-standard scale (30”, 32”, 34”, 36″)
- black, chrome or gold hardware
- hipshot de-tuner
- Bartolini 3-band preamp
- bartolini soapbar pickups
- aero jazz bar or dual coil pickups
- wood pickup covers (Aero pickups only)
Elrick Bass Guitars, Ltd. is located in Chicago, IL and they are available from select dealers around the world. For more information contact https://sonatamarketing.com/elrick.
Sign up for the Bass Gear Low Down E-Newsletter!
Stay up-to-date with all our recent articles, podcasts and more.